Milwaukee, WI US
Our client, a recognized and leading financial services company headquartered in the MKE market, is looking for a Trust Administrator to assist the Trust Officers in day-to-day administrative support for all aspects of trust administration.
Are YOU able to interact professionally with clients and associates at all times? Do YOU have strong interest in acquiring knowledge in the Trust Administration business with a strong sense of confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment?
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- Assist Trust Officers in all aspects of trust administration as directed by the Trust Officer including, but not limited to:
- Prompt response to client distribution requests.
- Processing distributions of cash and assets on the trust accounting system.
- Setting up new trust accounts – drafting letters, preparing customer welcome packets, initial trust distributions and other trust installation tasks.
- Complete necessary filing and maintain client files.
- Preparation of client related documentation for account terminations, personal caregiver applications, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance for trust tax return preparation.
- Track the status of annual trust tax return completion.
- Scan and send relevant tax related information to outsourced tax accounting firm.
- Process incoming bank deposits for trust accounts.
- Data entry of trust transactions that cannot be imported from outside custodians.
- Answer incoming calls and route them to the appropriate individuals as a back-up to the front desk receptionist.
- Manage outgoing office mail and other shipping.
- Provide coverage for Trust Officers as necessary and after demonstrated capability to assume such responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired.
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- A minimum of 18 months’ administrative experience in an office setting.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Courteous and positive attitude.
- Strong word-processing, organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of technology including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)