Sr. Executive Assistant
Milwaukee, WI US
We are seeking a self-motivated and professional Senior Executive Assistant to provide superb administrative support to multiple senior leaders, including C-Suite executives. This position will work on a wide variety of complex and confidential matters, organize and successfully support events and special projects, including creating agendas and itineraries, and assisting others in the preparation of materials with proofing and editing. This role multi-tasks, while maintaining schedules and handling needs of the team, problem solves, and prioritizes tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide general information and administrative support including scheduling meetings, maintaining and coordinating calendars, booking travel and lodging, processing expenses, creating agenda and itineraries and assisting with other needs of C-Suite executives and board members.
- Arrange and coordinate programs, events, meetings, and conferences, including the selection of vendors, booking of event spaces, coordinating travel and lodging needs, and planning meals.
- Research, prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Take minutes at designated meetings.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and emails. Prepares and drafts responses for the review and approval of the responder to improve efficient use of executives’ time.
- Negotiate fees, services and rates with all hotels, vendors, caterers, etc. as needed to support effective meeting experiences.
- Assist in preparing and distributing meeting materials.
- Perform research in corporate records.
- Perform any other special projects and/or duties as assigned.
- Minimum of (5) five years of experience in an administrative support, paralegal, or office management role, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and relationship-building.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, multi-task, be a team-player, be flexible, adapt to shifting priorities, and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate activity and exercise independent judgment under limited supervision.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail in accuracy and prioritizing timeliness to complete multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Obtain, compile, organize and analyze documentation.
- Ability to access a wide range of sources and networks for information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)