Milwaukee, WI US
Prominent Milwaukee law firm looking for a Senior Accountant for their Estate Planning/Trust Administration team.
- Preparing and assembling federal and estate trust, and estate and gift income tax returns.
- Understanding of fiduciary tax law and concepts.
- Computing quarterly tax estimate payments.
- Compiling, analyzing, reconciling and documenting information on estate/trust assets, debts, and expenses.
- Strong communication skills to be utilized with clients, attorneys, trustees, and advisors
- Manage filing deadlines and other client expectations
- CPA designation is a plus
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental plan
- Paid Parking
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive compensation package
Meet Your Recruiter
Patrick Collins, CPC
Patrick Collins is President of AllianceStaff. As a founding Partner, Patrick has driven the recruiting in the Healthcare and Revenue Cycle verticals, while continuing to innovate AllianceStaff’s business model and provide professional development to the team. He also proudly serves on the Board of Directors for the state association Recruiters of Wisconsin. When not hard at work, you will find Patrick enjoying a busy life with his wife and three daughters, coaching basketball and soccer, and closely rooting on Marquette basketball.