Milwaukee, WI US
Do you like strong, family owned local Milwaukee companies? What about a growing, innovative commercial construction company who has worked on the Fiserv Forum, multiple Northwestern Mutual projects and the MKE Airport? Then we may have the job for you! This company offers high quality, professional craftsmanship and project management. Being family owned you won’t feel like just number here, you can come into work every day knowing you are valued and will truly feel like a partner in the business.
Summary of your next career:
- Develops cost-effective plan and schedule
- Coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural/engineering drawings to ensure all specifications/regulations are followed
- Responsible for proper administration of contracts and obtaining all permits/licenses
- Track/Control schedule and costs to meet budget and deadlines
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspect of multiple projects
- Report to owner, architects, and portfolio managers about modifications needed
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability and project costs
- Manage to and achieves revenue goals
- Communicates and reinforces the company vision, values, and goals
Schooling or equivalent experience. 7+ years of industry experience. Loves work, a “Driver”, Strong self-performer! Digs into details, pushes team to hit numbers and deadlines.
AGC/STP/ProCore/PlanGrid knowledge a plus!
Work Perks: (Because who doesn’t love work perks!)
The owners want to be sure every employee feels valued and like part of the family and they find way to show their appreciation with things such as golf outings, Brewers games and Blue Cup Friday’s (Think Red Solo Cup)
Need a little afternoon break? Challenge one of the owners to a quick game of pool on the their in office pool table!
Features & Benefits:
Great pay, Career growth opportunity, Phone (or reimbursement), $500 Vehicle allowance, Health insurance, 401k with match up to 4%, 15 PTO days
Meet Your Recruiter
Newer in the industry, Heather works as an Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff and has already proven herself to be a strong asset to the team! Heather has 10+ years of Service industry experience and 7 years of experience in Corporate Retail. All her skills obtained over the years along with her strong work ethic have led her to this new career path. Her biggest goal is to build long standing relationships while helping companies and candidates find the right fit. She understands this can be a tough task to take on alone and is looking forward to helping you!