Milwaukee, WI US
Are you ready to accelerate your career and have fun doing it?
Summary of the position:
Support and assist project management teams in organizing ongoing and upcoming projects of all sizes. Work closely with the project manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and data collection for projects. Maintain project documents, monitor project plans, schedules, submittals, participating in project meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with both internal and external teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinates with Project Manager on project schedule.
- Attends project meetings and staff meetings.
- Creates and maintains project checklists.
- Creates projects in bidding software.
- Research project bidding areas and contacts local subcontractors/vendors to bid projects.
- Compiles bidders list.
- Coordinates project documents in bidding software.
- Tracks progress of bidding to ensure coverage in all scopes of work.
- Issues addendums and CBs to all bidders, awarded subcontractors and superintendents.
- Builds project in Procore.
- Issues and sends subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
- Tracks and logs return of each subcontract, purchase orders, and change order.
- Tracks and verifies all insurance certifications and coverage for each subcontractor per project.
- Compiles, logs, and sends submittals to project team and subcontractors.
- Requests and tracks closeout documents, including final reconciliation forms, warranties, and O&M data.
- Compiles warranty and O&M binders for the owner and for the company's records.
- Maintains checklists and field copies for Superintendents.
- Prints and distributes plan sets as needed, sends plan sets and samples to Superintendents.
- Files all project documents for Project Managers, archiving project.
- Assists with phones and front desk duties as needed.
- Technical degree in related field or Associates Degree
- Two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software and project management software.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)