Milwaukee, WI US
Our client, a leading General Contractor, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team.
Are YOU able to anticipate the needs of a team before they arise? Do YOU want to help a team stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues? Our client is seeking a strong performer with the ability to interact with internal team members, subcontractors, clients, and vendors. Is this role is it important to remain flexible, inventive, enthusiastic, and efficient with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
You will be handling a wide range of administrative support tasks with an aptitude to work independently or with little supervision. You will move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest software and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
The Key Objectives:
• Provide quality support services to project team members including estimating department, project manager, project engineer, field superintendent, and architect/engineering consultants, clients
- Customer service – facilitate timely information flow to and from clients
- Facilitate communication between all team members, clients and subcontractors
- Encourage compliance with all their defined standards and procedures
- General familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe/Bluebeam
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through to completion
- Professional character, self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision
- General understanding of project management software and/or construction a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)