Productions Coordinator/Project Coordinator
Waukesha, WI US
Getting Materials Ready:
- Work with Foremen to figure out what materials are needed for each day's job.
- Keep track of seasonal material needs and update records accordingly.
- Coordinate equipment usage on different sites to meet project needs.
- Manage delivery schedules and drivers to ensure materials get to the right place on time.
Keeping Track of Materials and Inventory:
- Track incoming material deliveries and update inventory records.
- Keep the catalog up-to-date with accurate material information.
- Confirm pricing matches between the internal system and vendor pricing.
- Communicate between Project Managers and Sales teams to stay on schedule.
- Update clients on job progress in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to plan schedules and resources.
- Handle warranty issues, including getting products, scheduling, and coordination.
- Keep a schedule for warranty tasks and make sure they're done on time.
- Monitor project schedules and make necessary calls for safe excavation.
Financial and Budget Tracking:
- Track budgets and expenses related to production.
- Work with the finance team to stick to the budget and find ways to save money.
- Match employee time cards with field application data and approve them.
Organization: Can handle multiple tasks and prioritize well.
Communication: Good at talking and writing to work well with different teams.
Attention to Detail: Notices the little things, especially in tracking materials and managing warranties.
Problem-Solving: Takes the lead in solving problems with scheduling or other challenges.
Technical Proficiency: Knows how to use software for inventory, projects, and ERP systems.
Teamwork: Can guide Project Managers and work well with different teams.
Experience: Has worked in a similar role in landscaping or construction.
Organization Skills: Good at managing tasks and staying organized.
Communication Skills: Can talk and work well with different teams.
Technical Proficiency: Knows how to use inventory and project management tools.
Proven Experience: Has worked in production coordination or a similar role.
- Understanding of construction or landscaping materials and processes.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods.
- Basic understanding of budgeting and financial tracking.
- Proficient in using inventory management software and project tools.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Gawronski, CPC
Director of Training
Hired in 2013, Mark Gawronski serves as a Senior Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff. Mark started his career in recruiting immediately following his college career at UW-Whitewater where he graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Advertising and participated on their nationally ranked football team. He is a high energy leader with a skill to connect and build relationships. His ultimate goal is to develop more of a partnership, where he is an extension to the search, both on the company and candidate side. Mark is CPC certified by the National Association of Personnel Services and also participates on the Board of Directors for our state association, Recruiters of Wisconsin.
Mark is a family man and loves spending quality time with his wife and three kids. In his free time, Mark enjoys playing golf, following his favorite sports teams (The Green Bay Packers and the Whitewater Warhawks) and doing DIY projects.