Milwaukee, WI US
Our client is eager to find a talented, multi-state, Payroll Specialist to their team. Along with the payroll responsibilities, there will be accounting related duties assigned as well. If you are someone looking to grow your career with an outstanding organization, this is the job for you!
- Process multi-state payroll for 250-300 employees. (PTO, hours reports, 401K Hours, track benefits and update rates) ***Shift differential experience preferred***
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Reconcile credit card payments and code the proper accounts
- Work closely with Controller and HR to ensure accuracy and improve efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Software experience in UKG, NetSuite or Sage Intacct would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- A forward thinker
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Gawronski, CPC
Senior Employment Consultant
Hired in 2013, Mark Gawronski serves as a Senior Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff. Mark started his career in recruiting immediately following his college career at UW-Whitewater where he graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Advertising and participated on their nationally ranked football team. He is a high energy leader with a skill to connect and build relationships. His ultimate goal is to develop more of a partnership, where he is an extension to the search, both on the company and candidate side. Mark is CPC certified by the National Association of Personnel Services and also participates on the Board of Directors for our state association, Recruiters of Wisconsin.
Mark is a family man and loves spending quality time with his wife and two kids. In his free time, Mark enjoys playing golf, following his favorite sports teams (The Green Bay Packers and the Whitewater Warhawks) and doing DIY projects.