Payroll & Accounting Specialist
Milwaukee, WI US
Growing hospitality organization looking for a Payroll & Accounting Specialist immediately!
- Payroll processing. Ensures timely deposit and reporting of all funds related to payroll, 401k, HSA, withholdings, etc….
- W-2 preparation and reconciliation: 1099s and 5500s
- Vouchering AP invoices in accounting system, prepare and mail out AP checks
- Administers internal audit and control procedures to ensure wages, tip allocations, and taxes are accurate
- Provide administrative support to finance team for proper processing of payments/vendor invoices
- Handle payroll adjustments, deductions, and reimbursements
- Paylocity experience is a plus
If you are have a passion for numbers, eye for detail and accuracy, and want to work with an industry leader, then apply today! You can email your resume to email@example.com to learn more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Patrick Collins, CPC
Patrick Collins is President of AllianceStaff. As a founding Partner, Patrick has driven the recruiting in the Healthcare and Revenue Cycle verticals, while continuing to innovate AllianceStaff’s business model and provide professional development to the team. He also proudly serves on the Board of Directors for the state association Recruiters of Wisconsin. When not hard at work, you will find Patrick enjoying a busy life with his wife and three daughters, coaching basketball and soccer, and closely rooting on Marquette basketball.