Milwaukee, WI US
AllianceStaff is on the hunt for an energetic, organized, and friendly go-getter to join our Client’s team as their Office Assistant in the Third Ward!
Do you have: Meticulous organization, attention to detail, and time management skills? Capability of learning quickly? Consistent and timely attendance? A friendly and cheery attitude and loves working with people? A willingness to work hard, improve, and pitch in for the team? Ability to maintain professionalism, order, and grace in an exceptionally fast-paced environment?
This full time, permanent, in office position includes benefits and increased pay with strong performance. For the right person, there is a career path to grow into higher positions within the organization.
As the Office Assistant, you are the first point of contact for clients, vendors, and visitors. As “Director of First Impressions,” you must be personable and welcoming in face-to-face settings and on the telephone.
- Answer multi-line phone system, in an efficient and courteous manner - transfer, page or send calls to voicemail
- Manage locked front door visitor access
- Greet and assist customers, vendors, salespersons, visitors, etc. - expected visitors should be known prior to their arrival via “Visitors” Email
- Maintain lobby TV Displays, and announcements, etc.
- Assist the Office Manager
- Provide Administrative support to staff as needed - Type, copy, email, and mail correspondence
- Assist in making travel arrangements for superintendents and other staff members as needed
- Manage relationship between cleaning company contacts
- Assist with coordination of breakfast/lunch/snacks for client visits and inter-office functions.
- Assist with coordination of company events
Entry-level, college grads are encouraged to apply. They will happily train the right person! Is this position for you? Connect with Nicole for more details TODAY!
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)