Medical Front Desk Coordinator
Waukesha, WI US
Our client, a family private practice in Waukesha, is looking for a front office coordinator due to a promotion. This position is responsible for creating a positive first impression to patients, the complete and accurate registration and scheduling for patients and various administrative duties. In addition, they are responsible for answering basic insurance questions from patients.
- Performs basic receptionist duties to include answering and returning phone calls, retrieving voicemail and maintaining department office equipment and supplies.
- Greets and provides courteous customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assures accurate processing of patient registration and scheduling.
- Scans, files and posts documents into patient charts.
- Assures reimbursement through basic insurance processing tasks.
- Coordinates requests for release of medical information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- EPIC Experience a Plus!!!
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- One year of medical office experience or completion of Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Receptionist Certificate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)