Milwaukee, WI US
- Overall planning and management of litigation case files
- Collection, processing, organization, review, and production of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Draft discovery requests, develop cost estimates and budgets, analyze client files and prepare case analyses
- Strong complex litigation experience
- 5+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and litigation software (Concordance, Relativity, Case Notebook)
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Excellent reputation in the Greater Milwaukee area
- Boutique Defense firm
- Flexible work schedule; Dog friendly
Ethan Mardanus-Budiono | Employment Consultant
Meet Your Recruiter
Ethan comes to the AllianceStaff team after graduating with his Masters of Science in Psychology from the University of Indianapolis. He started his career in Human Resources where he focused on internal recruiting. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from IUPUI where he played Division I on the men’s tennis team. His primary goal is to improve the candidate experience in their job search and expedite the hiring process for both future employee and employer.
In his free time he likes to play golf/tennis or video games. Ethan will either be hanging out with family and friends or watching Netflix shows or Korean dramas (Kdramas).