New Berlin, WI US
Join one of our favorite clients, a leading event management company, as a Graphic Designer! We are looking for a talented and creative individual to bring visual excellence to their events. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, proficiency in industry-standard software, and a passion for creating compelling visual experiences.
Cut File Editing:
- Edit cut files for vinyl plotters and CNC signage to meet project specifications.
- Ensure precision and attention to detail in all cutting requirements.
Assembly Drawings and User Manuals:
- Develop detailed assembly drawings for event signage and structures.
- Create user manuals that provide clear instructions for assembly and installation.
Print File Preparation:
- Prepare print-ready files for large format printing, considering color accuracy and resolution.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that design elements align with event themes and client requirements.
- Efficiently manage the workflow for large format printing, ensuring timely production and delivery of materials.
- Coordinate with production teams to optimize processes and meet project deadlines.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including event planners, production staff, and clients.
- Communicate effectively to understand project requirements and provide design solutions.
- Conduct quality checks on printed materials to ensure adherence to design specifications.
- Identify and address any issues or discrepancies in the production process.
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer in the event management or related industry.
- Proficiency in graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience in editing cut files for vinyl plotters and CNC signage.
- Strong understanding of large format printing processes and file preparation.
- Ability to create detailed assembly drawings and user manuals.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality designs.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer in a relevant industry.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Gawronski, CPC
Senior Employment Consultant
Hired in 2013, Mark Gawronski serves as a Senior Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff. Mark started his career in recruiting immediately following his college career at UW-Whitewater where he graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Advertising and participated on their nationally ranked football team. He is a high energy leader with a skill to connect and build relationships. His ultimate goal is to develop more of a partnership, where he is an extension to the search, both on the company and candidate side. Mark is CPC certified by the National Association of Personnel Services and also participates on the Board of Directors for our state association, Recruiters of Wisconsin.
Mark is a family man and loves spending quality time with his wife and three kids. In his free time, Mark enjoys playing golf, following his favorite sports teams (The Green Bay Packers and the Whitewater Warhawks) and doing DIY projects.