New Berlin, WI US
One of our most exciting clients is a dynamic and innovative company specializing in custom fabrication solutions for the event and entertainment industry. With a passion for creating extraordinary experiences, they design and produce unique event structures, stage sets, props, and displays for a wide range of clients. They are committed to fostering talent and providing opportunities for growth, which is why they are excited to offer a Fabrication Apprenticeship position.
As a Fabrication Apprentice, you will embark on an exciting journey into the world of custom fabrication and event production. This apprenticeship is designed to provide hands-on training and mentorship in the art of crafting exceptional structures and elements that enhance live events worldwide!
- Work alongside experienced fabricators to learn and develop skills in welding, woodworking, metalworking, and other fabrication techniques.
- Check measurements and dimensions of each piece that’s being worked on with measuring tapes, calipers, and squares
- Meet with team members to review and understand drawings and other specification before starting work on a fabrication project. Document the steps to ensure accurate completion
- Use tooling such as welders, grinders, drill presses, table saws, steel roller, flame torch and a variety of hand tools to cut, bend, grind and adjust materials per drawing specifications.
- Make jigs and templates for common work tasks when conducting repetitive tasks to ensure a set standard of work quality
- Quality control all parts and finished projects to ensure the highest quality work
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent
- At least two years of experience in manufacturing or other trades
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and work specifications
- Strong mathematical skills
- Motivated, ready to learn and willing to be mentored
- Physical ability to lift at least 75 pounds or more
- Welding certificate completion
- Understanding of construction tasks
- Experience with 12V automotive power
Join their team and start your journey toward becoming a skilled fabricator in the exciting world of custom fabrication and event production!
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Gawronski, CPC
Senior Employment Consultant
Hired in 2013, Mark Gawronski serves as a Senior Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff. Mark started his career in recruiting immediately following his college career at UW-Whitewater where he graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Advertising and participated on their nationally ranked football team. He is a high energy leader with a skill to connect and build relationships. His ultimate goal is to develop more of a partnership, where he is an extension to the search, both on the company and candidate side. Mark is CPC certified by the National Association of Personnel Services and also participates on the Board of Directors for our state association, Recruiters of Wisconsin.
Mark is a family man and loves spending quality time with his wife and three kids. In his free time, Mark enjoys playing golf, following his favorite sports teams (The Green Bay Packers and the Whitewater Warhawks) and doing DIY projects.