Milwaukee, WI US
Our client, a recognized leader in the MKE market, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their President and a team of professional executive staff members.
Are YOU able to anticipate the needs of a team before they arise? Do YOU want to help a team stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues? Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant that is responsible for a high level of organization, expertise, and experience in planning and prioritizing tasks.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains complex and detailed executive schedules (prioritizing conflicts accordingly) and appointments.
- Arranges airline travel, hotel reservations and ground transportation via online booking system. Prepares travel itineraries as required.
- Processes invoices and submits expenses for executive(s). Ensures all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines.
- Answers and screens incoming calls to determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information.
- Prepares, edits, and formats correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents, including those of a confidential nature.
- Demonstrates administrative leadership support and acts as a professional liaison to the executive(s) supported.
- Coordinates logistics for both internal and external meetings including food, beverage, technology and meeting space. Assists with the preparation and production of any meeting materials needed.
- Establishes and maintains paper and electronic files and databases.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on matters in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness, and to thrive in a challenging and constantly changing environment
• Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding organization and prioritization skills while being a self-starter
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent administrative, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to be a collaborative team player with great initiative
• Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented
• Great intuition and an ability to anticipate needs and develop options
• Ability to quickly transition from one task to another in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and strong technological aptitude
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)