Event Experience Coordinator
New Berlin, WI US
We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate and creative Event Experience Coordinator to join a dynamic team here in the greater Milwaukee area. As an Event Experience Coordinator, you will play a key role in the planning, coordination, and execution of events. Your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain outstanding relationships with clients, by providing expert insights and advice during their planning and event process to create a memorable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing OR previous equivalent experience
- Proven experience in event planning and coordination, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to build relationships with clients, vendors and team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work non business hours depending on event
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Gawronski, CPC
Senior Employment Consultant
Hired in 2013, Mark Gawronski serves as a Senior Employment Consultant for AllianceStaff. Mark started his career in recruiting immediately following his college career at UW-Whitewater where he graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Advertising and participated on their nationally ranked football team. He is a high energy leader with a skill to connect and build relationships. His ultimate goal is to develop more of a partnership, where he is an extension to the search, both on the company and candidate side. Mark is CPC certified by the National Association of Personnel Services and also participates on the Board of Directors for our state association, Recruiters of Wisconsin.
Mark is a family man and loves spending quality time with his wife and two kids. In his free time, Mark enjoys playing golf, following his favorite sports teams (The Green Bay Packers and the Whitewater Warhawks) and doing DIY projects.