Waukesha, WI US
Purpose of the Job: Ensure regulatory compliance and maintain a financially robust business structure for the represented company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare comprehensive financial documents, reports, forecasts, and statements.
- Monitor the company's financial reports, identifying opportunities for cost reduction.
- Implement strategies to maximize profits and optimize financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to uphold the company's fiscal standing.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries.
- Facilitate financial statement preparation with precision.
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Prepare for audits, including tax, workers compensation, and union reporting.
- Possess a positive attitude with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have relevant experience in the Construction Industry.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jennifer comes to the AllianceStaff team with over 20 years of hiring and management in the Industrial Coatings & Manufacturing industry.
Candidates working with Jennifer will have a recruiter that will truly listen to the career path goals that are communicated.
Clients will be confident that Jennifer is a Business Solution Provider.
Family is very important to Jennifer. Her husband, three children and their pup Molly always have a new adventure going on.
Boating and Lake Life is the vision that gets her through the winter months. Baseball! Jennifer loves the sounds and sights of a great game.
She grew up as a Chicago White Sox fan but as she raised her oldest son who loves baseball she quickly became a lifelong Brewer Fan!