Accounts Payable/Billing Specialist
Waukesha, WI US
Our client is a Construction General Contractor in the Waukesha County area is looking for an AP/Billing Specialist. They are looking for someone who has 2+ years of related experience, detailed oriented, and ability to meet deadlines. This company offers a long tenure, a GREAT culture, and opportunities for growth!!!
The AP/Billing Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Report Collect, post, and mange client billing using AIA formats.
- Manages certificates of insurance to clients and obtain exemption certificates.
- Perform incoming reports weekly, research and solve issues and discrepancies.
- Verify proper job cost coding of revenue, payroll, and other expenses.
- Provides weekly reporting to Sr. Controller.
- Ensure that all required documents, including signed contracts, lien waivers, bonds, and insurance, are obtained from subcontractors and suppliers prior to release of payment.
- Additional general duties and special projects as requested/assigned.
- 2+ years of billing or payables experience….Construction is a +!
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Viewpoint or similar software experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Mortell, CPC
Partner, Vice President of Sales
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Arts from UW-Oshkosh and began her staffing career shortly after graduation. Quickly, Nicole found her passion rising to top producer year after year and from there in 2006 she became one of the founding Partners of AllianceStaff. Today as Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing, she remains on the front lines of recruitment and client management, while simultaneously fostering the growth of AllianceStaff by identifying key business development opportunities and training team members to develop their own desks. Nicole partners with companies across a wide range of industries to understand their hiring needs and to help them build the best possible teams. She has been recruiting in Milwaukee for over 15 years and has developed a unique insight into the hiring needs of the local market. She creates strong business relationships, many of which turn into long-term friendships, attesting to the loyalty she has with her clients and candidates. She listens. She asks questions. And she understands that a great talent match never needs to be sold. Nicole intuitively knows when she’s found the right match, and her long track record of successful placements proves her skill.
In her free time you can find Nicole on the soccer field watching her twin boys play in rain, sleet or snow (true soccer mom!!), staying on top of fitness trends, checking out a new restaurant with her girlfriends, traveling with her husband Tom or snuggling with her baby girl Mariah (Australian miniature Labradoodle.)